Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The Vatican is broke.

Only people mentioned by @QuerillaWarfare in this post can reply

In response View AsQ'd to his Publication

Time to release it to the people. No more poverty on earth. No more war.

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

We have cleaned out the gold, silver, paper money, artifacs, etc. and the pope and others from the vatican have been executed.

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

I love the Lord, with all my Spirit, Soul and Body. I am a Mother of 3 grown adults, we have 3 grandchildren. I love my Country and freedom.

liares have been steeling from everyone for oodles of years.. Most of all our children... I can't even say it because it makes me sick that this evil existed amoung us, I don't know why, I don't believe it. God told us about it and we did not take heed to HIS WORD YESHUA not to be deceived.. We all need to come back to GOD not RELIGION.
Trust only in HIM not Man.

Ret Mil - Been There Seen It Done It Got the T-Shirt. Warrior In Christ putting on the Whole Armor of God. In the Republic of Texas.

The gold in the truck with the soldier is NOT from the vatican, it is from Iraq 2003, Saddam was attempting to smuggle it out, we intercepted the truck. Disinfo. Due diligence required.

No one Just one of 79 million Trump supporters Christian

In response Patriot 55_ to his Publication

Back in 2003? Then who had it? Federal Reserve?

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

In response Patriot 55_ to his Publication

fact. i do not believe the Vatican is broke. they've been pushing that info for a while. See more people turning to God and trying to get more money. what a scam

(2) Show this thread

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

Umm, No!

KARMA IS A BITCH❗️EVIL DOER🤨

Retired from many life experiences... military, public relations, financial services advisor, fitness advisor - student of golf... Trump!

Here's a deal for them - go on the record/video and confess to their crimes and how they participated in stealing this past election...

Nope. No $ for you, corrupt pedivores.