Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

All my family in Britain had the so called vaccine, I did try to tell them it was dangerous. Also my Italian Canadian family here in Canada have all had the shot, I literally begged my dear Mother in-law, aged 86, to not have the shot. I guess my husband and I will be cast out like black sheep, not by my Mother in-law but certainly by everyone else. At this point I don't care, because I've been awake ever since I heard DJT say those sweet words "Because you'd be in jail" to Killary.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Yes I know many of these sheep people, CVS yesterday had people in line for corona vaccine. A small child too. It made me sick. All of could think of was, THINING the heard. Good thing we dont die, we just drop our meat suit. Earthlings have had their minds stolen from them. How shameful.

Mine are astute, yet, I didn't even tell my soldier dad or step dad anything I knew. I didn't want them to be worried. They already fought their battles, literally.

66 years Treading the Earth;50 years in Public Service;25 as Paramedic; CHRIST Makes Life Amazing WWG1WGA, The Power is in YAHSUA ABOVE!

WHERE AMEIRCA GOT IT'S NAME, FROM THE MYAN INDIANS WHO WORSHIP A FEATHERED SERPENT "AMRAN PU" AMERICANS YOU'VE BEEN LIED TOO ALL YOUR LIVES; IN THE BASEMENT OF THE CAPITAL BUILDING THERE LAYS AN EMPTY COFFIN, NOT GEORGE WASHINGTON'S COFIN; BUT FOR HORRIS, god of the UNDERWORLD; when HE IS SUMMONED! WASHINGTON DC IS LAID OUT ON A HUGE PENTAGRAM; THE COFFIN WILL BE USED FOR THE FUTURE MAN OF SIN WITH THE HEAD WOUND, ANTI-CHRIST, AMERICA IS THE NATION OF SEVEN HILLS, THE US CAPITAL HAS NO ETAPHASISES TO THE MOST HIGH GOD, YAHWEH, AMERICA THE USA WAS MEANT FOR WORLD DESTRUCTION! HOWEVER; FROM THE USA, THE GOSPEL HAS GONE TO THE 4 CORNERS OF THE EARTH; THE NAME YAHSUA-CHRIST HAS SAVED MANY A MAN. WHAT THE DEVIL INTENDED FOR EVIL; YHVH TURNED TO GREATNESS; REVELATION & THE WORMWOOD PROPHECY TELLS OF A GR8 IMPACT BY A COMET BURNING LIKE A TORCH, IMPACTING 1/3 OF THE RIVERS, TURNING THE WATERS TO WORMWOOD(BITTER WATERS) YAHWEH:S; IN FOR THE "LONG GAME" THE REBELLIOUS CHERUB SOON CAST DOWN!👿

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Same boat !!!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Same boat !!!

Mom of 3 and Grandma of 2💕 awake for a long time 🔔 WWG1WGA 🧡 darktolight ❤ godwins 🧡 Freedom is the price 🙏🏻❤

🙋🏼‍♀️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Aren't we all....lol

Aren't we all....lol

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

That's awesome!

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Had a couple over for dinner. While solving the world's problems, we wondered if many of the red pilled are from the kind of family dysfunction that no one talks about. Outide of the norm.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Me! Oldest, only female.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

Me too. Right smack dab in the middle of 4 boys. My brothers think I'm crazy for being conservative.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

🙋‍♀️

Youngest of 6 - only red pill taker

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

YEP

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

this meme always makes me laugh 😂😂and its sooo on point too

(1) Show this thread

On point! I get yelled at, rejected, or told to go to hell everyday! Neighbors & ex friends stay away from me...go figure!...hell?
Little do they know, that's where they're all going👿
How about that weird look they give you like👉 "she is out of it"

✝️Light💛 Lov❤e Liberty 🇱🇷 🇱🇷🇱🇷Empowered1776🇱🇷TruthandJustice🌎❤Trump ❤JFKJr❤JFK Sr❤MLK✝️

Yep!

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

🤣😂🤣

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

ditto!

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Me, too 😉