I capitalize Patriot on this platform for a reason. Good morning! ☕️

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Amen 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

Amen

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana does as well !
Good morning !
Wonderful message this day!
We most times forget when we wake up each morning that each day really is a gift that is given and who gives us this gift everyday!

It was most certainly some sad news of soldiers in tunnels this morning. Prayers for those Patriots and their families.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

They are truly doing God's work. 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

The Day of the LORD

🙏💖

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Grand Rising!

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Good Morning, Patriot!!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Amen to that!

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Amen💖

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication

Good Morning to you Sir!

(1) Show this thread