Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

#MAGAFOREVER ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#JFKJrLives๐Ÿ’™ I LOVE MY POTUS โค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #GODWINS๐Ÿ˜‡ PATRIOT PARTY๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ANY Hello Darlin DMs = BLOCKED

SO READY ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐ŸŒŠ
#MAGAFOREVER ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

We've been seeing lots of drips. Perhaps one of the BOOM deltas for tomorrow will be the 3G dam in China. That would certainly take it from drip, drip, drip to flood in a hurry!

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication

That's no coincidence... I was thinking the same thing myself. Deep State have all ten fingers and ten toes in the dike but it's still leaking. She's a-gonna blow!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

perhaps we could be like Mr Moose
watch the water
NOAH