Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

🚨

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Ty for sharing. I was just thinking about this cataclysmic event today, what is it going to be? When? Nibiru or a meteor crash? Hard to know unless you are the Q team.

Wormwood is also called Nibiru. It's return causes magnetic changes. More earthquakes than usual, more fireballs in the sky due to Nibirus long tail of debris and big rocks. Volcanoes and tectonic plate shifting due to the magnetic push and pull. Earth wobble causing sun and moon to be at different places in the sky. 2 suns or 2 moons. It has been written in the stars ✨ all along. Signs in heaven will give knowledge to the lords return.

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Flickaboo in this post can reply

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

TY. Great info. I much appreciate this!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Read a delightful post about how God is probably already here.
We need to realize, he's probably not coming in a robe & sandals.

I'm convinced several of his trusted "beings" are also here 2 help us.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

The Consciousness of Love is apparent everywhere. "He" finally gets to shine through sentient beings everywhere! Our examples were numerous but now we are the faces of Love.

(1) Show this thread