Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

I am a 2 time cancer suvivor and I would not be here if it wasnt for our Lord Jesus.I couldnt make it thru all this if I didnt have him .God bless you all .πŸ™πŸΌβ™₯οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

What a beautiful post to wake up to. Thank you Patriot. We all must continue to turn back to GOD in prayer and in repentance for where we have failed. I have wonderful faith that we will all see better days.#GodWins :)
#KeepTheFaith.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Read this in my daily morning prayers - "Loving Savior, thank You that You're always present in the storm. As I move through life's scary moments, help me each day to talk to You and entrust You with my fears."

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Rumors the military is fracturing... Scared & very sad.
Need movie to end. Hurts too much.

Praying several times a day for Patriots & the World...
Gonna start praying for personal strength. Losing it.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

you were built to rise.

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Prayers going up for you friend.I have problems with depression and anxity and some days are hard for me but I will not give up my faith.πŸ™πŸΌβ™₯οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(8) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

THIS HAS TO HAPPEN. MY HEART WILL BREAK IF THE MILITARY FAILS.
#GODSPEED πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

β€οΈπŸ™

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Amen

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

This scares me!!! I would rather not know.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

Ty for sharing. I was just thinking about this cataclysmic event today, what is it going to be? When? Nibiru or a meteor crash? Hard to know unless you are the Q team.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

Wormwood is also called Nibiru. It's return causes magnetic changes. More earthquakes than usual, more fireballs in the sky due to Nibirus long tail of debris and big rocks. Volcanoes and tectonic plate shifting due to the magnetic push and pull. Earth wobble causing sun and moon to be at different places in the sky. 2 suns or 2 moons. It has been written in the stars ✨ all along. Signs in heaven will give knowledge to the lords return.

(2) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

God is definately moving