People who follow Q and want undeniable proof before the great reveal, aren't thinking it through. You don't reveal your chess moves in advance before your opponent during the game. All moves effect future moves. With all the "coincidences" and bread crumbs left for those who are awake, there's always a counter explanation to keep people asleep. It's designed that way on purpose. In the end it'll be revealed. Every lie. Don't stop believing. What you've already witnessed is mathematically impossible beyond coincidence.😎

c'mon how much is enough already?!!! I believe. I stood. I still Stand. How much.more of this horsepukey do we have to sit n watch? Y'all have everything use it already. It is beyond Treason, beyond Crimes Against Humanity, we are all a-ok with them bein delivered to the Judgement Seat, even to the Public. Enough Popcorn. Let's get this Movie to the Credits already the caged bird sang, the Angels saved the kids, the bunkers blew, drop the hammer...

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BluJen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blu Jen, click on at the bottom under it