Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Kim, have you ever read "Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hancock"?

In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication

I have not, but I am guessing I should?

(1) Show this thread

667 is a reference to the old neighbor of the beast gag. Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good

The ancients went to extraordinary lengths to mark a specific date in a permanent way that would last for thousands of years. The big question is why? Why go to so much trouble setting up an elaborate marker in giant limestone monoliths unless it is really, really important Like end of an age, Noah-style important.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awesome!

portal

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In my understanding, i studied with Egyptian elder Hakim when I went on a trip to Egypt in 2008. The dark aliens created a dark priesthood who killed the king A and the queen N. After that, the leaders were Pharohs representing the ill intended Alien controllers. Since that timeline the pattern keeps repeating. When I got back from the Egyptian trip, I wrote a book about the dark Aliens controlling the world. My husband asked me not to publish it as he feared for my life.

Spiritual patriot, save our children, animals, country, and beautiful planet!

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

KIM could you have a look at I hope you can open up in Twitter this https://twitter.com/Bobby_Network/status/1370789844339818498

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

I just saw a strange shoosting star. Something happening

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread