Women do this all the time.

I don't know about you but my lady wouldn't be caught dead without make up in a picture that was in any way shape or form going to be made public and I think that applies X10 for celebrities. Not to mention what is a pretty obvious tear track. And Tom, you evil, vile bastard why are you not smiling your patent smile? Maybe your on a Navy Frigate going to bye bye land. And just for fun the people who picked you up left a little calling card on your shirt to say hi and bye. Burning in hell is nothing compared to what we Kappy fans might have done.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

That's the pic of them that was taken from inside a penitentiary.

The door that they are in front of has a bar code on the upper right-hand corner. Those bar codes are on doors inside federal prison cells. It can't be seen in this pic because it was cropped, but I saw this same picture un-cropped a while back.

#pedowood#pedophiles#Adrenochrome

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

For sure. I have seen prisons where you have to scan the door and the wrist ban for prisoners that are on death row. I would assume this is the same.

(1) Show this thread

Trump WON // Tyrannical Governments are a "danger to public health" so why don't we remove that first. The vaxx is poison

..and those sad ( EVIL) Eyes!

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Gina PatriotMom to her Publication

Yes, very evil eyes

(1) Show this thread

she looks like she was crying...GOOD!

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

I am not understand the "seal", I made the picture larger but not sure what I am suppossed to see? Can anyone clarify please?

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

The slightly darkened area it's pointing at is in the shape of a seal. hmm...There are no coincidences?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

In response imat 2021 to her Publication

Agreed

(1) Show this thread