There are so many great#DigitalSoldiers, but in my opinion Joe M is the best.

This is his last post.

It was quickly deleted.

Some people said that his account was hacked, and that it wasn't Joe M that actually posted it.

I don't buy that.

If that was the case, I'm sure that he would've posted a message stating that his account WAS indeed hacked.

Joe M is connected somehow to Q, in my opinion.

"The plan is real."

#QANON#Covid911#TheGreatAwakening#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Christian Conservative & DAR whose mission on the digital battlefield is to counter the lies of those that hate America & share God's tr

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I agree that Joe M is the best. His videos are very professional. I think they have really made ppl think. The starting point to waking up. It is always hard starting over; I miss many of the twitter patriots. Great info. I am now on several platforms, none fill the gap perfectly. We are scattered or just broadening are reach. I do love the digital warriors. I believe we are growing. #thegreatawkening #Qarmy#qsentme #SaveOurChildren#GodWins

Twitter Refugee! "It's a Republic, if you can keep it!" Staunch supporter of Freedom & PDJT! #Don'tTreadOnMe

I will never forget the day Joe M retweeted me! I almost had a heart attack! The only other thing that would have topped that was for PDJT retweet me! I really miss Joe!

Probably a good idea to screen shot this . History

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

joeM is my favorite go to as well. i was very honored to have him follow me twice ( the original account and one of his 800 stealth accounts haha) and even comment back to me on one of my tweets before we both got booted off Twatter.

i believe he is important just by the way social media is always trying to ban him off every platform. i personally watched Parler censor him 7 times starting in SEPTEMBER.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Denise Geltman to her Publication

That's VERY cool.

He followed me also, on Parler.

I know for a fact that Keanu Reeves lurked Joe M's Parler account, because Keanu "liked" 2 of my posts on Joe's board. It was definitely Reeves' account, too. It wasn't a fan page. His profile was very descriptive. He had a ton of followers, and he himself only followed about 100 people...all attractive women 🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

I love God I love my Counrty I love Donald Trump

I think Joe M is Tom Burgun. The coastguard that was involved in the "search" of Jfk jr.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Wendy Rosebud to her Publication

Yep, I think one of his Twatter handles was Todd Bergen.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Q & Trump believer and follower, Christian, Anon, Deplorable. WWG1WGA. God bless the USA, the only FREE country. 2A protects us.

I will go a step further and venture to guess that Joe M is JFK Jr. The voice on the videos and the voice on JFK Jr's interviews are the same.