Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Everything WEF says is a lie. 100%

~ wife ~ mama ~ gramma ~ 💙 God ~ 💙 my country ~ 💙 MY Prez DJT ~ 💙 the beach ~ 💙 Family

i thought Stockton was bankrupt 😳😅

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Sure, everything's great until they decided to take it all away.

The WEF wants us to become slaves that are just content enough that we don't rebel.
Having said that the world is heading towards more automatization and highly skilled labor and away from unskilled labor meaning that a greater part of the population risks having no other income than social benefits and no immediate purpose with their lives.
That is a real concern that require to be seriously addressed in order to prevent social unrest, soaring crime and dissolution of society.

This reminds me of Mr. Pool's recent twitter post that said UBI.
At the time, many anons thought it could mean Universal Basic Income.

Christian ,Dad ,Husband ,Grandfather and Lover of Truth. Conspiracy theories coming TRUE.

Just kill income tax and let me try that out myself. Not one American would have to pay my way. That would give me a 700 a month increase. Id be debt free in about 7 years.

NO, JUST NO! once you get dependent on this, they can take it away at any time, foe any reason! FUCK THAT!!!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

liberal claptrap, they forgot to mention that was taxpayers money being redistributed

So what this study shows is that, if you give people a decent wage to live on (their income plus $500) then they are much happier. Unbelievable...you had to spend $750,000 to figure that out. Here is an idea....keep your $500 and quit taxing the f89k out of me and i'd have more money to spend on fun stuff too!