The stock market soared under Trump.
Wonder how long the new guy will be able to sustain it.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

black swan event coming soon. system will crash before Trump and patriots restore with gold backed QFS.

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

Hey Cowboy maybe you don't even remember, but you blocked me on Twitter for RT you saying "Your attention span is the problem"..

This was in no way meant to offend you. I meant people that are complaining that nothing is happening and losing faith, their attention span is the problem. 😉

We're on the same team, you taught me to understand comms and do decodes.

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

Implement President Trumps Policies & your Golden - Change them & you'll lose the Country.

If it flips to show what's been going on and the market does well, he can get credit for that as well....woop

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Crash is immenient under Biden - Trump will bring V recovery

Twitter @RealTexanBob | Gab @RealTexanPatriot | CloutHub @RealTexanPatriot | wego @RealTexanBob

Maybe next week the stock market miraculously starts dropping?
March 23, 2020 was lowest it got last year.

5 waves in the signature

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

All on Bidan's watch now.....

POTUS helped speed up the FED's inevitable end in 2020 before stepping backstage.

"Gold will destroy FED".

Gold-backed crypto.

There is no "new guy" which is why it is still soaring (imo)

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Has POTUS ever made a statement that hasn’t been proven to be correct (future)?