Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

If 80 million Trump supporters stop drinking this poison, it will have an impact.#boycottcoke and all soda. Soda does this to you:
Weakens bones
Makes your body acidic which makes you more susceptible to cancer
Dehydrates
Sugar content leads to diabetes which leads to liver and pancreatic problems, retinal problems, cardiac problems
Caustic to the digestive system
Replace soda with filtered alkaline water for better hydration. Sufficient hydration is necessary for good health. Most people are chronically dehydrated.
Water=Life

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Good for you!😊

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Conservative from Cedar Rapids, IA who loves GOD, country, President Trump, & Patriots.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Gave up soda about 5 1/2 years ago. The Diet soda is even worse. I had a one case a week habit of drinking Diet Mountain Dew. NOW, my kids drink high ph balanced water and occasional juice and or gatorade but that's it. If you are basically AWAKE, you know that it's bad for you and your family, but those who are still in slumber, not so much!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Christopher Smith to his Publication

Good for you! Soda can be addictive. I never drank it much until I started a new job as a nurse. The surgery center I worked for had a soda machine that was for patients, but staff were free to use as well. I drank soda everyday while at work. A couple of years later my mammogram showed breast cancer. Thankfully it was caught early, but because of the location it required a mastectomy.I was known for my healthy lifestyle & diet. I began researching and made the connection to the soda that made my body acidic.

(1) Show this thread

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

yes, and I feel the same about spirits, tired of my drunk friends whining about how depressed they are....duh...