We've officially beat the record...Q has been dark for 95 days!

The only other time Q has been dark this long was from 8.1.19 - 11.2.19 which was 93 days...

We know they are still with us - https://qposts.online/?q=2677&s=postnum

or should I say - WRWY, Q!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

SUX ROCKS THROUGH A COCKTAIL STRAW

😢

Q may have already signed out for good.

Take a look at drop#64.

We R ready for Q to come back in The Show.

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Always 'running' the numbers! 🙏💯

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

ツイッターから追い出された人はかなり多いと思います😊✨
#TheGreatAwakening
#TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide

WRWY?

In response Kunal Verma to his Publication

Acronym for We Are With You

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Can we Vibe out Q for a drop?😎

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Let's DOOOO it :)

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

I have followed Q and team since Nov 2017 ... My opinion, Q has done a great service for us, all the drops since Oct 2017 has led us to the Great Awakening just look at how many great people have been awakened to the mass corruption politicians/voting, human trafficking and pedophilia of really bad people.
Q and team are with us but i think Q's job is complete. "The Great Awakening"
#wwg1wga ... 🇺🇸👊🇺🇸

In response American Patriot to his Publication

That's my opinion too.

(1) Show this thread

mornin' ❤️ 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Pray to hear that "drop sound" notification🙏!
Storm in Denver - I am in the middle of it. Airport closure? If there is a structure under it that needs to be colapsed- it would need to be closed for a few days?
#wwg1wga#QANON

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

DENVER AIRPORT filled with SATANIC SYMBOLISM

yikes!
WHAT might be underground??

I am a child of God, seeker of truth and light, freedom fighter, and family centered.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Prayers for the mighty army that takes this task. God, provide a shield of protection around those fighting the evil underground. Let all evil be exposed and brought to justice!

(3) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

When a nuclear device goes off, there is a vaccuum effect (sucking in towards ground zero) before the light blast and shock wave. That is where we are at.... It is coming at warp speed.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

🤜💥🤛

(1) Show this thread

!!!