Only people mentioned by @jc8 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response jc8 888 to his Publication

This is the motality rate in America from this "virus."
Using the INFLATED CDC numbers of people dying WITH & OF " covid," =530,815. USA population is 331,000,000= .016%.
Typical National mortality has not increased during this "pandemic."

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

Ive been an RN for 39 years. Evwry year we plan for FLU SEASON. Miracally the FLU has been NON EXISTENT 2020 and this year too!🙄😳

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

In response Kevina Brian to her Publication

Wait until the entire medical community learns they got the flu through the vaccine every year, and it is designed to cull the herd, kill the sick elderly and young. Vaccines are poison.
I was a nurse for 20 years when I found out, and AI gave up my license and now only use and recommend natural herbs and plants, good nutrition, and clean clear water.

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

In response Kevina Brian to her Publication

Thank you for your honesty! I have a friend thats an RN and she is saying the same thing!!! Its just not right!😡

(5) Show this thread

better survival rate than the seaonal flu