A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

It appears that#jfkjr is alive and looking fine
Cousin Robert Kennedy Jr seems to be shaRing the good vibes
believe🙏🏻💜🙏🏻💜🙏🏻
Remembering when this goodie dropped ~ a comm vibing day
A knowing smile

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

I'm having a hard time seeing how you get a Q out of it? Who drew the Q on it? Cool turtle too!

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

the photo with the Q appears to be of a more recent photo of John Kennedy Jr ~ he is aged with some gray which he did not have July 1999 😉🙏🏻💓

Oh, OK- I see that. He does look a little older in that picture. I personally think that there's a good chance that JJ is on the Q team. We're all ready for his Grand re-entrance into the public lime-light- Thanks!

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

💯💓🙏🏻 At the ready
I love this one with 🐶 Friday♥️

🧐MAGA news
in the background window

#FutureProvesPast

All the posts on dogs...Lin Wood told us about his rescue that he hoped to be able to keep but had been horribly mistreated by previous owner. Then somwthing off with Biden and pulling his tail caused his "boot". I was reading Proverbs 12 yesterday and came across this
“The righteous care for the needs of their animals, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel.” v10
‭‭Very telling about character!

Only people mentioned by @IrishPatriot73 in this post can reply

In response Claudia McCoy to her Publication

🙏🏻💓🐾🦮
our good boi Saint & I absolutely agree ~ thank you so much for sharing
we no like Fake President Biden & his lyin sad self

not Dongald 7runk - 3 6 9 📍 7 7 7 - the best is yet...

7ell em my guy! ❤️🍀❤️🍀❤️🍀❤️🍀

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

God bless our dogs We have a 2 year old German Shepard God's gift to us all

(3) Show this thread