A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

It appears that#jfkjr is alive and looking fine
Cousin Robert Kennedy Jr seems to be shaRing the good vibes
believeπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»
Remembering when this goodie dropped ~ a comm vibing day
A knowing smile

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

I'm having a hard time seeing how you get a Q out of it? Who drew the Q on it? Cool turtle too!

the photo with the Q appears to be of a more recent photo of John Kennedy Jr ~ he is aged with some gray which he did not have July 1999 πŸ˜‰πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Exactly

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Pray tell, could that be Ms Kayleigh? Only one person asked!

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Dottie French to her Publication

I believe it is one of his grandaughters😊

(1) Show this thread

Oh, OK- I see that. He does look a little older in that picture. I personally think that there's a good chance that JJ is on the Q team. We're all ready for his Grand re-entrance into the public lime-light- Thanks!

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

πŸ’―πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ» At the ready
I love this one with 🐢 Fridayβ™₯️

🧐MAGA news
in the background window

#FutureProvesPast

(1) Show this thread