I AM Just Me, Holding this Line with All I Have Got, For Me, For God, and then for All of You. Jesus flipped me over and Stood me Up and I Will Not Back Away. I Stand WIth the Strength of God flowing though me, just like All of You have within You as well. We Are All The Children of God cast onto Lots, seperated but connected, lost but not forgotten. We are Re-Aligning the search light now, Shine into the Darkness, Hold the Divine Light of God so they may continue along the way. There are many all over bending the Light and confusing many as they follow their paths, It is for Us to Help Straighten and Shine Upon Them. If We All Become Attuned to God, He Will Shelter Us Along the Way.

Do Not Fear Anything, It is to confuse You, and It is Not Real.

Go to Him With the Love of a Child at Heart.

I Love You All So Very Much, Forever, just as You are, Unconditionally, as I AM Love.

#Jesus
#wwg1wga
#GodWins
#GodIsHere

🛐☦️⚛️✝️
https://youtu.be/Mflekg7ieX0

Casting Crowns - Nobody feat. Matthew West (Visualizer Video) - YouTube

Visualizer Video for "Nobody" by Casting Crowns feat. Matthew West!Listen to Only Jesus, the newest album from Casting Crowns!Amazon: https://CastingCrowns.l...

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

💓🙏🏻🕊 A M E N 🕊🙏🏻💓

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response J J Larr to her Publication

AMEN ❤️🙏🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

Thank you so much Jason, you're the first post and first song i saw this morning, your words have brighten my day....God Bless

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Jolimain ... to her Publication

Thank You for being here, Love You and I Hope Your Day is amazing, and Know You are so very Blessed this day, as all the Days Ahead. ❤️🙌🕊️

Thank You LORD for all these beautiful souls that have been placed all around me today. 🙌✝️🙌

(1) Show this thread

Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

💙🙏

In response Wandering Soul to her Publication

I AM Grateful God has placed You here with me. Much respect. 🙏

In response Wandering Soul to her Publication

🙏🏻🕊 A M E N 🕊🙏🏻

(3) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

In response American Girl to her Publication

❤️🙏✝️☝️💥

(1) Show this thread

love your posts Jason! ❤️✝️

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

I Love You So Very Much Sister. I am happy to have You with Me. ❤️🙏 I am grateful to God for putting us all together, and I do Thank Jesus and I ThankQ.

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

No fear, only love & lots of faith. Our Father God is a great loving Father. We collectively are strong & unstoppable. Our Light together shines brighter than those who try & harm us. Stand in Faith Patriots & be ready. God Bless you all & much love always.

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

🙏🏻🕊 A M E N 🕊🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

I am a 51 yr old mom of 2 awesome kids. I walk on faith in Gods grace. I ❤️Trump n All patriots n want to help humanity in any way#GodSpeed

thank you for your words and posting God Bless you

In response Kim Laughlin to her Publication

I Love You So Very Much, May God Bless You Always, All-Ways. ❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

God is Good! Praise be to Jesus!

In response Kathy Terrell to her Publication

Amen. ❤️🙏✝️

In response Kathy Terrell to her Publication

🙏🏻🕊 A M E N 🕊🙏🏻

(2) Show this thread

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

Well, AMEN!

In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication

🙏🌎❤️✝️🕊️

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

I went and let myself cry.✨💫🇺🇸♥️

In response Karen Lou to her Publication

I Love You So Very Much. God Loves You Unimaginably. You Are Very Brave. Thank You For Being With Us. I AM Grateful to Witness You. May God Bless You Continually. Gods Grace is Flowing for All To Receive.v❤️🌍🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Amen! Love, Light and hugs to ALL. #GodWins

In response Annie D-W to her Publication

Amen.❤️🙏✝️

In response Annie D-W to her Publication

🙏🏻🕊 A M E N 🕊🙏🏻

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana likes your new avatar pic too. Much love today!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank You and Love You So Very Much Nana. ❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread