I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Prove it.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

Look up Alexander Nevermind on YouTube. That is Prince.
Listen to The Weeknd. Michael Jackson does the vocals. The Weeknd lip syncs.
Listen to Pastor Bob Joyce on Youtube. That is Elvis.
Tupac has released 7 albums "posthumously." He is alive. No one has that much music unrelased prior to death.
JFK Jr. is Q. He will be the next president after Trump.
Robin Williams plays Melina Gates. Research the pictures.
Princess Diana is alive. I can keep going on. If you research a lot of people who we think are dead, they are White Hats and are alive.

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

#thosethatknowknow blink if I`m over target#TrumpEntourage#AllRoad$Lead2Switzywood like the Pop Prince said "Doesn`t Make a Difference if Y Black or White dead people don`t make B. Wires;) It aint over until the skinny ex Father In Law Sings...Castle Rock should receive at worst Best Costume Awards? Hope y like this tribute to the man behind the Weeknd Mask#Bizimkiler TheyDontCare https://youtu.be/aXYIl0Yb1KI (10 pics)

Yesssss!!!! I agree that all of the people pictured are alive! Thanks for posting that! ❤️

In response Helga Martz to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Warrior for Truth, click on at the bottom under it