Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Žβ€οΈNature❀️

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

So true! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Some of these I know for sure but others are a toss-up.

For sure, I believe it with all my heart! πŸ’«βœ¨πŸ˜Šβœ¨πŸ’«

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

Who's gonna rise on Easter Sunday? (4-4-21)

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok yeah this is Nana again!
Are we there yet????
Are we there yet????

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes!!! ❀️

(3) Show this thread

if its true great.... ill believe it when they reveal themselves until then it doesnt matter.....

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

God is redeeming the years the enemy STOLE from John Kennedy Jr.'s family & us. His return will rattle unbelievers & they will find Faith in God. Joel 2:25-32.

Proud mamabear of 4 kids. Dedicated wife to the love of my life. Truth seeker and a Texan! Good bless America! We will Previle !

Upside down and backwards

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

Prove it.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

Look up Alexander Nevermind on YouTube. That is Prince.
Listen to The Weeknd. Michael Jackson does the vocals. The Weeknd lip syncs.
Listen to Pastor Bob Joyce on Youtube. That is Elvis.
Tupac has released 7 albums "posthumously." He is alive. No one has that much music unrelased prior to death.
JFK Jr. is Q. He will be the next president after Trump.
Robin Williams plays Melina Gates. Research the pictures.
Princess Diana is alive. I can keep going on. If you research a lot of people who we think are dead, they are White Hats and are alive.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts