Saturday, a day named after the god Saturn in which they worship and have made us unknowing partakers...

Only people mentioned by @Aquilina in this post can reply

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

So much of our history has been changed to cover up the truth. I pray God understands and forgives our ignorance.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

I'm right there with you!

(1) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

When in reality "saturday" is actually **God's** special day, the 7th day, His Holy Sabbath day "For six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it" (Ex20:11)

A day He commanded us to "remember" ... as a 'sign' between He and us of His creative power and identity as the Creator of all things.

God's 4th commandment reminding us of His 7th day Sabbath acts as His official *seal* on His 10 commandment law ... that names the law giver - "God"; gives his title - "Creator" and identifies his domain - "all that is".

Without the 4th commandment the other 9 could have been written by anyone.

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Dead give -a -way right? The enemy always tries to desecrate and claim what belongs to God as his.

(1) Show this thread

So do we break them all or keep them for remembering the BS?

In response General Khaos to his Publication

I see that point however, my own personal feeling, if it doesn't bring glory to God, especially if it's of the occult, it needs to be destroyed.

(1) Show this thread