Only people mentioned by @Sunnyrainy in this post can reply

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication

As much as I want to believe we're watching the studio, the architectural dentil trim molding appears the same, with camera angle and lighting making the difference. The bottom image is high contrast, making the molding depth appear stronger.

Did they change out the shrubbery?

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

In response Platte River to his Publication

i think it's the actual structure that is visibly different

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Platte River to his Publication

Looks like they brought in potted monkey grass.😂😂

(2) Show this thread

Send Me! Truth Overcomes All Bonds

High angle lighting reveals things you wouldn't normally see...both are the same structure.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

SAD THING IS 99% OF DEMS THINK ITS THE WHITEHOUSE !!!

looks like there are some really shallow finials in the fake but the roof line above is completely different from the actual WH in this pic.

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

Wow, good catch, we all kknow this is a bogus WH, it is a stage, when will the lefties wake up to this nonense?

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

total bogus totally staged fake fony false...Maybe all the rats Aren't here..maybe worm food🙏🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

"Seek wisdom, not knowledge, knowledge is of the past, wisdom is of the future." - Proud California Trump supporter ... 🔥

Look beyond the rooftop , different backgrounds totally .

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins im a patriot from the land chosen by the true order of templars

count windows and possition of windows above not the same background

I love God Almighty, my family, my country & my President Donald Trump. Grateful & blessed. Fearless Patriot holding the line. WWG1WGA 🙌🏼

How can so many people be fooled? The fake administration will continue to use Covid as an excuse for people, press to not get close, and to not answer any questions. How can the liberal Dems continue to make excuses for this atrocity?

Wife, Mother, Dog Mom, Digital Soldier, Trump Lover, Love of the Constitution, Our Flag, Our Country. WWG1WGA God Wins!!

Molding is the same. Lighting is off.

I love God Almighty, my family, my country & my President Donald Trump. Grateful & blessed. Fearless Patriot holding the line. WWG1WGA 🙌🏼

In response Beth Servidio to his Publication

Molding is the same??? Look closer...where are the finials/architectural add ons?

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

In response Beth Servidio to his Publication

wrong look at the roof as well clearly at Castle rock..

(3) Show this thread

Great cath! Moulding different!!!