Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Good point but a bit tired. Ignoring irreconcilable diffetences justifies rage and makes it an inevitable duty.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Hello Yes to his Publication

the relief you seek is right behind your eye lids. through conscious sleep = meditation. balance is key. its not about rage itself, but rather how you harness that rage, which defines character. we are of the same Source energy expressing ITSELF differently.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Thank you beautiful soul! We truly are beings of love and light. We are creative, inspirational, loving, good hearted, caring (and so much more) spiritual beings and the world needs us to shine even brighter now.

We are here now to change darkness to light.
Love you all.
#GREATAWAKENING
#GodWins

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

you are most welcome 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

for people like this, with a true Good heart, it is not in them to be cold hearted.
they may say or even try, but can not actually do it.
integrity.
Thank you.

In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication

"walk as i have walked, love as i have loved" says the Lord. walk with grace in Christ Consciousness

(1) Show this thread

Sweetie- don't get tired either! Thank you for sharing! This was very kind of you and has refreshed my outlook today! You are so right! God bless you!

In response Miss Shelly to her Publication

much love. you are most welcome. the world needs more love and light. i am glad to hear it has inspired you. Gods blessing are upon you. thank you

(1) Show this thread

At times we need reminders like this... Thank You!

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

the world needs more love and light. you are most welcome

(1) Show this thread

God Bless America, Land That I Love! God Bless President Trump...Never, Ever, Give Up! #MAGA JESUS Is My King! #GODWon #SaveOurChildren

💯❤️

In response Theresa Marie to her Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread