A little underwhelming with the Cgi production tonight. I thought we'd have a good laugh. A few takeaways. War footing. Independence Day. Speech 23 minutes long= Pain.

Single lady living in a northern state. 3 children grown and gone. Actually happy to be by myself during these Great Awakenings.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Someone on telegraph is saying the only real ghost ezra is on twitter with no other accounts else where and was told that by ghost ezra there🤔🤔

Just a mom looking to help make things better for her children and grandchildren!

In response Territ234 Tag to her Publication

This is the real Ghost. He didn't used to be here but has been for the last few months. If you look at old posts he covers that. :}

Single lady living in a northern state. 3 children grown and gone. Actually happy to be by myself during these Great Awakenings.

In response Trica Parrish to her Publication

Someone on Telegram on Whiplash347 just said it. Is ghost ezra also on telegram?

Only people mentioned by @UnicornJay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janette ♡ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it