A little underwhelming with the Cgi production tonight. I thought we'd have a good laugh. A few takeaways. War footing. Independence Day. Speech 23 minutes long= Pain.

Someone on telegraph is saying the only real ghost ezra is on twitter with no other accounts else where and was told that by ghost ezra there🤔🤔

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Territ234 in this post can reply

In response Territ234 Tag to her Publication

I'm on Gab telegram and here. 👍

Single lady living in a northern state. 3 children grown and gone. Actually happy to be by myself during these Great Awakenings.

Green8709

Single lady living in a northern state. 3 children grown and gone. Actually happy to be by myself during these Great Awakenings.

Thank you for your help. I just deleted ghost Ezra because his Twitter page said he is absolutely not on any other social media. You were One of the few I could trust. Best of luck. Now it’s down to prayer

(2) Show this thread

Just a mom looking to help make things better for her children and grandchildren!

This is the real Ghost. He didn't used to be here but has been for the last few months. If you look at old posts he covers that. :}

In response Trica Parrish to her Publication

Someone on Telegram on Whiplash347 just said it. Is ghost ezra also on telegram?

In response Trica Parrish to her Publication

Thank you😁

(2) Show this thread

Hmm considering there was a mass exodus off twitter due to censorship including President Trump, I would be very skeptical of the twitter account.