Liberal trolls will be dealt with on AnonUp the same way Twitter treated Patriots.
#Fooked

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Nice to come home to a clean house.

Lovin AU
Thanks Kobi!

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

I was Suspended twice. Once for a Bible verse with no commentary. Second time Twitter suspended me for Congratulating President Trump for WINNING the 2020 Election. Most of my friends got kicked off that day.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Deny Don@deny sounds like a troll to me

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Vibes.

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

Thank you so much for allowing us to communicate with others without being censored.I never thought there would come a day when we would be silenced for trying to speak the truth.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

sounds good to me fuckem

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

eh.. let em be.. At this point we are all just laughing at them anyway.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

As usual you are the best.

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

😍Thank You!

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

excellent- karma is a BITCH

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

I blocked the ones that are name calling and down right vulger.

Hell ya😄🤣🤣thats what i like to hear

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

Amen ❤️🇺🇸Thank you

Yes Kobayashi....Patriots all behind you.

In response Busy BB HoneyJohnson to her Publication

Huge RED X on name spot 😅

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

kobe, AMP up your server farm brother! this great site gets really bogged down! most memes wont load often takes three attempts brother! thanks for all the hard work! WEGO is running good!

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

👊 Oh yeah! 🔥🔥🔥

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Preach!!!

Finally!! Someone in charge that can, will and DOES dish it back! I'm loving this space and people here more everyday 😍😍
Keep Fighting the Good Fight!#KobayashiFookery

Believe in something, or you'll fall for anything

I think the first step is to stop calling them "liberals", because they are not. These people, these regressive leftists are communists, totalitarian, authoritarian, and without a moral compass.

Wouldn't it be great to label them? The same way the label us?. I don't know about everyone else, but this "nice person" strategy really isn't working out.

Maybe a troll sticker or something for them? A sickle and hammer maybe?

In response nO_JaB_ happaflapp to his Publication

Two stickers would be great to expose f*ng scam and troll!🚫🤨

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Yes,#Fooked!

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

You rock!

Purged at 9000 on Twitter. Will not take no shit. WWG1WGA Fight Like Flynn #SaveOurChildren

Thanks blocked one today, that attacked me

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I like your way of thinking !!!!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

you just made 2021