Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

I donโ€™t know what false flag was the most obvious. The fake killing of George Lloyd (Steven Jackson 33 Mason) by Mr Cash Cab! The fake staged death at the capital, or the last year of Covid-19 "virus" ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽฌ
#TheGreatAwakening
#wwg1wga ๐ŸŒŽโœŒ๏ธ

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

It's totally the Cash Cab guy!
He doesnt even have a real badge on. Not the same dude they arrested at all. And the dude they did arrest George Floyd use to work with him at at Strip Club doing security!

Back in my Facebook truther days, I posted it right away. Cash Cab was one of my favorite shows of mindless entertainment. I was laughed at by so many people, People called me racist it was pretty bad, but I stayed firm in my beliefs, and i just knew. Its also Stephen Jackson of the NBA. Lol. what a world of illusion! #5D cant come soon enough! 5:5 ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I hear ya! I use to watch that show a lot too! I love information.
I dont know how some people cant see it. But Social Disonance does that!

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

Cognative Dissonance is real!
btw i learned Tom Carr (me) 88 = Trump ๐Ÿ˜
Awakening is fun sometimes!

Also I has this download in meditation!
Any chakra/Aura field people! I finally got it!
https://youtu.be/UjzQ0_LJNWg

Also after i just messged you, I noticed this!
You cant make this up!
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

(2) Show this thread