I don’t know what false flag was the most obvious. The fake killing of George Lloyd (Steven Jackson 33 Mason) by Mr Cash Cab! The fake staged death at the capital, or the last year of Covid-19 "virus" 🍿🎬
#TheGreatAwakening
#wwg1wga 🌎✌️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

It will be the start of an epic movie, the shot heard around the world, if George Floyd is the first arrest. HELLO GEORGE. I hope, I hope.

The fake killing. Most of us saw the picture with the George Floyd legless dummy body in the local dummy training tools business, his legless dummy body top on the stretcher, and know that the dummy business was burned down with all the evidence in the riots. The funeral of a despotic criminal, being attended by the satanic elite, with too tall George in an Illuminmati gold casket half his size was just to ridiculous to bare. And yes, he is the cash cab guy. That was all obvious right away. The Covid Hoax should be obvious to most people by now though.

It's totally the Cash Cab guy!
He doesnt even have a real badge on. Not the same dude they arrested at all. And the dude they did arrest George Floyd use to work with him at at Strip Club doing security!

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Back in my Facebook truther days, I posted it right away. Cash Cab was one of my favorite shows of mindless entertainment. I was laughed at by so many people, People called me racist it was pretty bad, but I stayed firm in my beliefs, and i just knew. Its also Stephen Jackson of the NBA. Lol. what a world of illusion! #5D cant come soon enough! 5:5 🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

3-way tie F R E N but if i had to choose, nah... all of the above 👍

Only followers of this user (@Pretschie71) can see their posts

Is this going to come out...?

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response TruthRules 463 to her Publication

100% Hello George! double meaning

(1) Show this thread

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

The flying monkeys are exhausted.

TurnTurnTurn music video
"One Thing Leads to Another"

In response TurnTurn Turn to her Publication

Love it! ive stidied the flying monkeys for awile dealing w narcisstic abuse! They are real! for sure!

(1) Show this thread