Only people mentioned by @VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

In response Save the Children to her Publication

I knew it!!!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Here are two of some of the nicknames Rush called himself: El Rushbo and El Blimpo (referring to when he was larger).

In an interview with Robby Krieger of The Doors, Robbie tells us that Ray Manzarek used to call Jim, "Jimbo" when he would get drunk and change his character.

What a synchronicity. I am not a Doors fan but the song People Are Strange came into my head today. lol I also think Jon Bonet was sold and is now Katy Perry. Indeed people are strange.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

and if you gematria jim morrison - one of the matches is "Who Am I Q" !!! lol

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

o m g - guess what song has been going through my mind the last 24 hours? Break on through to the other side.....!!!

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫