#WWG1WGA #QAnon #DigitalSoldiers #JFKjrLives #KGA #SaveTheKids #Maga #TheGreatAwakening anonup.com/@Mac691

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Mac 691 to her Publication

Virologists are saying that contracting any coronavirus after receiving the vaccine will cause a cytokine storm. Most likely this fall flu season. This really is a depopulation weapon.

🇺🇸 Husband, Father, Patriot 🇺🇸 Waiting patiently for the storm

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

So tell me again how patriots are in control. No patriot or decent human would allow something like this to happen! Yet everytime I turn around Trump or his people are bragging about getting the vaxx done and out to the people. The way I see it, either this info is incorrect, the vaxx is a placebo or Trump is one of them and played us all! We cant have it both ways! And no, I havent given up on the plan, just trying to
look at this logically. Why would Trump allow and expedite a vaxx that would do this?

People have free will. The information is out there about the dangers of these vaccines on all social media. At some point, people have to stop expecting government to do everything for them and use the brains God gave them. Just as you cant stop someone from drinking and driving, there are going to be people determined to have government make decisions for them. You say how can anyone decent allow this to happen? Tell me exactly what Patriots should be doing? FREE WILL

In response Joey _D17 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication

Thanks! will read now

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 Husband, Father, Patriot 🇺🇸 Waiting patiently for the storm

I wish I had a clear answer for that. I don’t. Maybe we should rise and forcefully take our government back. Im not saying that is the answer but if we believe (which I do) that they are committing genocide against us, then what are we waiting for? Its been almost 2 months since January 20th and more of our citizens are taking the poison everyday. Im exhausted trying to warn friends and family of the dangers only to have them go and take it anyway!

In response Joey _D17 to his Publication

I spend a lot of time in prayer. America needs to repent of its sins to God , especially abortion. I have asked Gods forgiveness for it being part of our culture and asked Hos mercy for those whomhave committed that sin 60 million times since Roe V Wade.

(1) Show this thread

Free will? My dad who is a 75 yr old disabled vet with cancer was told he would lose his benefits if he did not get the vaxx. Please help me with the free will part in this!

In response Lisa Marie to her Publication

If hes in the US he would notnlose his benefits. If someone said that to him they lied and its a federal crime.

(1) Show this thread

Amen to that! 😇