#WWG1WGA #QAnon #DigitalSoldiers #JFKjrLives #KGA #SaveTheKids #Maga #TheGreatAwakening anonup.com/@Mac691

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Mac 691 to her Publication

Virologists are saying that contracting any coronavirus after receiving the vaccine will cause a cytokine storm. Most likely this fall flu season. This really is a depopulation weapon.

🇺🇸 Husband, Father, Patriot 🇺🇸 Waiting patiently for the storm

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

So tell me again how patriots are in control. No patriot or decent human would allow something like this to happen! Yet everytime I turn around Trump or his people are bragging about getting the vaxx done and out to the people. The way I see it, either this info is incorrect, the vaxx is a placebo or Trump is one of them and played us all! We cant have it both ways! And no, I havent given up on the plan, just trying to
look at this logically. Why would Trump allow and expedite a vaxx that would do this?

patriots are in control because we were taught to think for ourselves and know better than to get the vaccine. we know better than to molest children we know better than to steal the citizens money for our own personal gain. we know better so we do better. Higher knowledge requires a deeper understanding. Maybe read Your Bible and learn a smart person knows God gave them a brilliant immune system. A not so smart person still knows vaccines are bad. A dumb person questions why The Greatest President ever has become a pusher of the abortion vacccine and must be part of the problem since their caked up crusty eyes couldnt clearly see the reasoning. So get some faith. get some popcorn and quit buying into the show for the normies. wtf.

In response Joey _D17 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Henevercalls in this post can reply

🇺🇸 Husband, Father, Patriot 🇺🇸 Waiting patiently for the storm

In response Julie Hirsh to her Publication

I would never get the vaxx, i do have faith and im far from a normie. My question remains though, why would the greatest president ever advocate a vaxx that will kill you next time you get the common cold? Am I the only one that finds that insane?

In response Joey _D17 to his Publication

Maybe he finally learned his lesson and figures if he tells them to go get it then they wont. He always mentions that he should have said he didnt want a wall and they would have demanded one. You know how it is with liberals who want to cut off their private parts to transition. I guess hes trying something different. Its hard for a great man to understand insane liberal mentality that wants to tear apart the fabric of our nation and dismantle the family right along with the tranny agenda. YOU SURE SEEM LIKE A LIBERAL TROLL but i dont like to call people names. Happy Shilling

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Julie Hirsh to her Publication

Couldnt have said it better. Thank you. ❤️