Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Sadly the Brown shirts are out in full force. This is one example of a mask Nazi post I found on FB. The sheep are surely brainwashed

INTP :: Pisces :: Star Seed :: Black Sheep :: Connected Consciousness :: Question Everything :: Endless Possibilities :: Always Learning

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

That was painful to read.. 😔

Some folks are just too far gone to awaken at this point, I feel. It just REALLY hurts to see fellow citizens sleeping with the enemy, doing their bidding for them and all the while breeding the destruction of us all. And as if that wasn't already enough to send them to the gallows, they have the audacity to "tell on us.." ..like a child.. ..and take PRIDE in doing so.. ..treating US like the traitors they themselves are! Unreal..

Gaslighting-a-plenty these days.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The best thing to do if you encounter a SS NAZI... I mean the police is to STFU. I only say, "I don't answer questions" and "Am I being detained or am I free to go". Those two sentences should be the ONLY thing you say to a cop no matter how he threatens you because it's completly legal for a cop to lie to you. NEVER talk to cops.

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

Well, in reality,, the only way to fix this is uncomfortable for most to speak about.. nobody wants to kill to defend their rights anymore.. but why take it to a corrupt court?

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

If something like this happens to you, make sure that you tell the arresting officer that you want his/her name and badge number.

Then tell the officer that he is viloating your human rights and that what he/she is doing is illegal.

Also, tell the officer that you are going to make sure that he/she gets fired for violating the oath that he/she took, and on top of that, make sure to mention that you will be suing the officer for everything that he/she has.

#fakevirus#KNOWYOURRIGHTS#covidhoax#covid19hoax#Covid911

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

Nope. Never. ABOUT VAX and TRACKING YOU.

it's all about enslavement...

it was never about a virus https://youtu.be/PlAB-kuv8I0

its never been about the virus