Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

In response Anon H@redpilledRN to his Publication

I've scrolled passed this over the weeks and finally paused to listen. She sounds very sincere. She is saying Isreal has gone fall nazi takeover with forced vaccination, silencing anyone who speaks out, removing peoples Medical Licenses, and social media pages, forcing open medical records and forcing people to wear house arrest ankle bracelets when they return from travelling. Is this a part of the "Saving Israel for Last" cuetip? Is this to show us what would have happened in every country by now if not for the Alliance getting to the rest first? OR ???? Strange Days Indeed. Glad I listened too it. I needed to hear and feel what I did in her voice. Keep researching and red pilling your friends and family. Keep sharing here and elsewhere to help pass the intell for others to have to help open the eyes of their friends and family. IGNORE anyone that tells you to stop because "it's all under control". I will stop when people around the entire world stop being hurt.

The BIGGEST traitors are being punished the most to wake them up. Many folks do not have much time for Israel or Jews right now when you think of the devastation they have inflicted on the world for power and money. Very sick folks. To kill all those people in WW1+2 for cash, we really do need a final solution.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @G_Hard_Joe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phil Collins, click on at the bottom under it