Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Anon H@redpilledRN to his Publication

Horrific!

sounds like PLANDEMIC x1000

I wonder if Q's reference to "saving Israel for last" has anything to do with the TYRANNY and CENSORSHIP of which the poor woman speaks.

(1) Show this thread

This is what todays version of war against civilians looks like. They are trying to take us down by forcing us to comply with the weapons of their own choosing. Shame on those who participate in this assault on their fellow human souls. The police, in these cases, are unwittingly as horrific as the monsters who are hatching these strategies...

(1) Show this thread

I've scrolled passed this over the weeks and finally paused to listen. She sounds very sincere. She is saying Isreal has gone fall nazi takeover with forced vaccination, silencing anyone who speaks out, removing peoples Medical Licenses, and social media pages, forcing open medical records and forcing people to wear house arrest ankle bracelets when they return from travelling. Is this a part of the "Saving Israel for Last" cuetip? Is this to show us what would have happened in every country by now if not for the Alliance getting to the rest first? OR ???? Strange Days Indeed. Glad I listened too it. I needed to hear and feel what I did in her voice. Keep researching and red pilling your friends and family. Keep sharing here and elsewhere to help pass the intell for others to have to help open the eyes of their friends and family. IGNORE anyone that tells you to stop because "it's all under control". I will stop when people around the entire world stop being hurt.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

The BIGGEST traitors are being punished the most to wake them up. Many folks do not have much time for Israel or Jews right now when you think of the devastation they have inflicted on the world for power and money. Very sick folks. To kill all those people in WW1+2 for cash, we really do need a final solution.

(2) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Israel is now a police state. The whole world is intended to become a police state.Godless states will not endure.

Patriot wife and mother! #familyiseverything, Never Give Up #45 #19

I showed this to a friend of mine. Her sister lives in Israel and confirmed nothing like this is happening. Perhaps not in her area? I showed this to a friend of mine. Her sister lives in Israel and confirmed nothing like this is happening. Perhaps not in her area?