Possibly the most important line from that B1d3n speech:

"By July the 4th ... something truly special, where we not only mark our independence as a nation, but where we begin to mark our independence from this virus."

Everyone is over-analyzing to the point of analyzing what's being said by someone thats an outright opponent of our movement.

I think everyone needs to get some fresh air- and stop analyzing every.little.thing.

If it happens- it happens. If it doesn't then there will be alot of pissed off keyboard warriors who probably won't do shit about it.

Organization doesn't seem to be a strong point for our movement. We just gaggled on other platforms to commentate on shit thats actually happening right now. What have WE done to fight this? Nothing

Also- Propping someone up as a Demi-god is surely going to disappoint most folks here. All DJT did was let us in on their "secrets" I haven't seen any concrete change yet though...hmmmm....

My advice? Clean break- and check in every so often.

We're at the point now where someone will start decoding Biden's stumbles for "Comms"

If I see a gematria decode of what BIDEN says- I'm done. That'll be the sign you have all officially lo

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @meanbean17 in this post can reply

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response frankie mundo to his Publication

preach!!