Only followers of this user (@Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Liberty Bell to her Publication

hi dana i was just complaining that i havent seen any of tw frenzs hope u and your family are doing well imiss everybody πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€—

Only followers of this user (@Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Liberty Bell to her Publication

it was nuce to see you we are doing well we brought my son home hes had quite a battle getting clean we and he are working on it God will get us through this πŸ™πŸΌ i really dont see Eric or Lo alot of frenzs have drop off even VK is hardly here πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈGod bless you and your family πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Quick With a Joke, A Light up your Smoke, But there is someplace I would Rather Be. Self Proclaimed President of KEKistan!! Exiled in VA

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Anne sent you an email, I think, Find us on Telegram.
I have a sinus infection just came on yesterday so I will be down for the count for a few days, but Love get you into our little group of Misfit toys. KEK

In response Eric Big E, e. to his Publication

same here sinus broncitas its all good get better soon same here πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ good to here from you .

i have been on telegram for a while now . just following a few .

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @anneanon1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anne Kats, click on at the bottom under it