Only followers of this user (@Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Liberty Bell to her Publication

hi dana i was just complaining that i havent seen any of tw frenzs hope u and your family are doing well imiss everybody πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€—

it was nuce to see you we are doing well we brought my son home hes had quite a battle getting clean we and he are working on it God will get us through this πŸ™πŸΌ i really dont see Eric or Lo alot of frenzs have drop off even VK is hardly here πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈGod bless you and your family πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

In response Liberty Bell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @anneanon1 in this post can reply

Quick With a Joke, A Light up your Smoke, But there is someplace I would Rather Be. Self Proclaimed President of KEKistan!! Exiled in VA

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Anne sent you an email, I think, Find us on Telegram.
I have a sinus infection just came on yesterday so I will be down for the count for a few days, but Love get you into our little group of Misfit toys. KEK

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Eric Big E, e. to his Publication

same here sinus broncitas its all good get better soon same here πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ good to here from you .

(1) Show this thread