There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

If it's from God there will be peace,
if it's not let there be prayer for clarity.

The church services in Corinth were confusing, chaotic, and unintelligible, and they were blaming it on the Holy Spirit! In their view, the Spirit was moving in such a way that they had to express themselves in tongues and prophecies, and there were no limits on who said what or when. Paul says that this confusion is counter to the character of God. God’s character is not confusing, chaotic, or disorderly. Confusion and chaos do not express who He is and is not characteristic of the work of the Holy Spirit in the church.

When I was little and going to church it was a small town family church...then I went to a bigger meaner church, they did the speaking in 'tongues' always creeped me out. A lot of stuff creeps me out tho so lmao I just talk to God, Lord of Spirits and say thank you for everything everyday, I never ask just thank with gratitude. Thank you for sharing!!!

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CetanWakan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cetan Ghostbear, click on at the bottom under it