If it's from God there will be peace,
if it's not let there be prayer for clarity.

The church services in Corinth were confusing, chaotic, and unintelligible, and they were blaming it on the Holy Spirit! In their view, the Spirit was moving in such a way that they had to express themselves in tongues and prophecies, and there were no limits on who said what or when. Paul says that this confusion is counter to the character of God. God’s character is not confusing, chaotic, or disorderly. Confusion and chaos do not express who He is and is not characteristic of the work of the Holy Spirit in the church.

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I love my Country and my President Trump WWG1WGA keep your vibrations up!!! 5D infj

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

When I was little and going to church it was a small town family church...then I went to a bigger meaner church, they did the speaking in 'tongues' always creeped me out. A lot of stuff creeps me out tho so lmao I just talk to God, Lord of Spirits and say thank you for everything everyday, I never ask just thank with gratitude. Thank you for sharing!!!