Nana thx John:

Biden is taking his pictures from a#FAKE West Wing POTUS office using a Hollywood set called Castle Rock. The Castle Rock set was used by Hollywood in the movie "Dave" and other hollywood movies. Biden is also there acting like he is signing Executive Orders. All he is doing is getting pics of himself with blank pieces of paper in nice folders with a potus like pen. It's a show folks. From my understanding, Trump is still in the White House and not in Florida.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

✝️God is AMAZING HoldtheLine and KEEP THE FAITH@sirhuckleberryglad I found you here

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

😘😇Nana was missing all my frens but I think most are hear now. I cant find 2 of my angels yet ION & Mind_your_speak_swobo.

(1) Show this thread

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

i was a bit late there... Got the 45th❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

😘😇

(1) Show this thread

That is a good one. Seriously I feel I am being punk'd the whole time. Something is seriously off here.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

This movie just keeps getting weirder and weirder.