Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

https://youtu.be/yATDLtJBltU

I dont remember who posted this. Now idk about some of this but I think the reptiiaan thing is for real, call me crazy, I think itis crazy shit too, but dang there is just too many conincidences and stories out there at this point.
Ands I know what they are doing to the Uyghurs.

GARDEN Of E.D.E.N: Purging The 'M**t-Trading' SHAPESHIFTERS From D.U.M.Bs (Agartha, Synthetics) - YouTube

Garden Of E.D.E.N: Purging The 'M**t-Trading' Shapeshifters From D.U.M.Bs (Agartha, Synthetics). We are also available on Apple Podcasts & Spotify. For EXCLU...

6'4' Scottish/Brit 🇬🇧 loyalist/patriot 🇬🇧,Redpilled by a Mr Donald j Trump 🇺🇸Despise bully's liars an thieves,Fuck around n find out

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

a new classate shapeshifted in frontof me aged 15 in the woods,could never put it in words till i saw docu about it only recently, id put it down to the lsd and aerosol spray we were inhaling to get buzzed 😂

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Roe Jogan to his Publication

🤣Well I guess I would have too, sorry but even if I had seen that myself on lsd it would still be a coin toss.

6'4' Scottish/Brit 🇬🇧 loyalist/patriot 🇬🇧,Redpilled by a Mr Donald j Trump 🇺🇸Despise bully's liars an thieves,Fuck around n find out

bro was only half a tab each.its the aerosol that gives you mental hallucogenic dreams,id do two cans daily skipping school,i was a troubled lad 😂👍

Nana is very happy you lived thro that hun, I hope you are just pulling my chain. Idk but that sounds like if not you should thank
God you still here.

In response Roe Jogan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

100% true dear..oh yeah im thankful everyday 👍 considering the many car wrecks,opious substance abuse,inexplainable near death shenanigans an situations that couldve went bad real quick,i should be dead 10x over...or least in prison..took me 30 yrs but now i wont even drop litter! ❤