Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

https://youtu.be/yATDLtJBltU

I dont remember who posted this. Now idk about some of this but I think the reptiiaan thing is for real, call me crazy, I think itis crazy shit too, but dang there is just too many conincidences and stories out there at this point.
Ands I know what they are doing to the Uyghurs.

GARDEN Of E.D.E.N: Purging The 'M**t-Trading' SHAPESHIFTERS From D.U.M.Bs (Agartha, Synthetics) - YouTube

Garden Of E.D.E.N: Purging The 'M**t-Trading' Shapeshifters From D.U.M.Bs (Agartha, Synthetics). We are also available on Apple Podcasts & Spotify. For EXCLU...

6'4' Scottish/Brit 🇬🇧 loyalist/patriot 🇬🇧,Redpilled by a Mr Donald j Trump 🇺🇸Despise bully's liars an thieves,Fuck around n find out

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

a new classate shapeshifted in frontof me aged 15 in the woods,could never put it in words till i saw docu about it only recently, id put it down to the lsd and aerosol spray we were inhaling to get buzzed 😂

🤣Well I guess I would have too, sorry but even if I had seen that myself on lsd it would still be a coin toss.

In response Roe Jogan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

6'4' Scottish/Brit 🇬🇧 loyalist/patriot 🇬🇧,Redpilled by a Mr Donald j Trump 🇺🇸Despise bully's liars an thieves,Fuck around n find out

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

bro was only half a tab each.its the aerosol that gives you mental hallucogenic dreams,id do two cans daily skipping school,i was a troubled lad 😂👍

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Roe Jogan to his Publication

Nana is very happy you lived thro that hun, I hope you are just pulling my chain. Idk but that sounds like if not you should thank
God you still here.

(1) Show this thread