Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Ventura Highway - America (Lyrics) - YouTube

The lyric "alligator lizards in the air" in the song is a reference to the shapes of clouds in the sky. One day in 1963 his family was driving down the coast...

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

The only thing I care about in that post is ISAAC KAPPY. I've seen too much video to believe he was on the bridge. Police Scanners, Pacing Traffic, Hanx with the Latex Glove on Route 66. I'm so ready for Issac.

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

Kappy is alive.

(1) Show this thread

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

The girl spends vacations in the Alps, Provo, UT etc skiing & she doesn't know what snow looks like?
Wonder if she knows what a meteorologist is or if Alexis told her what word to use.

need a foot of ice here in cali wake these sleepy sheep the fuck bout global warming renewables etc. see all the snowflakes cry some more. i live in cali mtns sierra nevada

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

..when Isaac starts cracking himself up and groovin to his own beat...
I ❤️ that part.
Authenticity RAWKS.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

23, & 4s
again
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! ❄️

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

omgosh, Kappy. How did he know? or i guess i should say, proof that the white hats are in control, because this was released. i would very much like to shake his hand one day and thank him.

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WHAT A RETARD !!!

Long time autist & RN who disavowed healthcare in 2019. I'm proof that it *had* to be this way. Q sent me, so I'm here now.

And a dog comm to top it off...definitely a good week 😎. Getting closer

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response Kel Que to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

🤯

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Can't wait ti see Kappy again! Kim is a 🤡

She is not very smart that's for sure . 😂

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

True, but did you catch it. Kappy years ago talked about this day.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Clones have no common sense

(2) Show this thread

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

sure thats not just her coke habit?

2019 it did I think hail yesterday

!!!

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

🤯🤯🤯🤯