Jay Inslee - Gov of Washington State
Left - Before
Right - After (today)
You make the call..

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

Just the facts; horse & dog lover; fiddle player; biscuit maker; artist

the face diaper rage sure is for a reason...

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

um.. the shape of his head changed 🧐 and his eyes, and his hairline - not really close at all.

Gone like a freight train.

COMMON SENSE. CONSTITUTION. FREEDOM. LIBERTY. FREE SPEECH. NESARA. MEDICAL FREEDOM. PRIVACY. GLOBAL PEACE. BROTHERHOOD. FIVE D. GOD

THIS IS THE ASSHOLE IN BILL GATES POCKET ALONG WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON.

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

On to the Midwest - Walz (MN) needs replacing (last year).

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

YAY!!!!
Another one bites the dust!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Please, please, please do Colorado too!
Bye-bye Pitiful Polis! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

yeah!!!!👏👏 im from Washington State. i wanted him gone!

In response Donna Campbell to his Publication

Me too! The snake is gone!

(1) Show this thread

Waking up and learning as fast as I can.

Best post ever, I live in Wa and have been hoping they would take his ass out! WOOT!!!! There are still plenty left to go for the hunt.

In response Froggie .... to his Publication

Amen! I was so excited when I saw his face and knew it wasnt him. I live on the Oregon/Washington boarder and hoping white hats have taken out Kate Brown too!

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

JAY IS IN CUSTODY OF US MARSHALLS !!! 💥💥💥. ENJOY GITMO SHIT HEAD !!!!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

ON DECK “ BROWN “ OREGON 💥💥💥
IN THE HOLE : NEWSOME. CAL 💥💥💥
LEFT COAST WONT BE LEFT ANY LONGER 💥

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

There is great joy in Washington State today!

(3) Show this thread

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

The masks make it easier to hide their shenanigans, but the eyes don't lie.

they aren't even close

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

jay inslee.....a paid off bill gates puppet....his daughter works for gates....it's all coincedence....

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

tick, tock, tick, tock....

(1) Show this thread

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

I've been comparing this as well. Eyes...it's always obvious with the eyes.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

what the hell is that on his face and what happened to high definition television