Only people mentioned by @Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication

Billionaire Schroeder management of Orange County, California raised the rent $1000 a month on low income seniors many are now homeless.

This is so sad.

We should NOT have American citizens homeless. This is a failure of society as a whole. No one can rely on Government.

WTF❗️this F@#KING shit needs to stop🤨Our Seniors have given so much to this country🤬🤬So we can give there money to the illegals 😖😖😖😖🤯🤯

Retired bone shaman, classical musician, Akita mom.

This is so awful! These people are basically the same age as my husband and I. I hope California gets rid of Newsome, and yes, people need to wake up! So many are still fast asleep.

"The World you Desire can be won. It Exists...It is Real...It is Possible...It is yours". God, Family, Country, Vets, Our President Trump,

👿This is Evil, Gavein Newsome and Garcetti and others are Murders ,Anone in their right Mind would ot let this happen. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS COMPLETLEY WRONG!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!! Our Seniors should never be treated like this!!!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

this makes me so angry
🤬🤬🤬

Only followers of this user (@Robynbird) can see their posts