I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY SOMETHING WAS VERY OFF ABOUT THE BOOK BIDEN TOOK HIS FAKE OATH ON. FROM MY PAST STUDIES I INSTANTLY THOUGHT OF -THE CODEX GIGAS-THE BOOK WRITTEN BY THE DEVIL HIMSELF IN ONE NIGHT..I THOUGHT HE COULDNT POSSIBLY HAVE THE ORIGINAL BUT EVEN IF ITS A REPLICA WTF!!! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN IN FRONT OF THE WORLD NO QUESTIONS ASKED? THE BOARDS ARE QUESTIONG THE "BIBLE" TOO..3 PICTURES INCLUDED

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

What lies did they put in there about Yahshua time on earth and or what lies did Satan lie about concerning the Messiah?

Hell hath no fury like a fierce feline scorned 🔱 I have perfected the art I've dedicated my life to 🔱 Now I wait 😼 Pronouns: FA/FO🗡

The Codex Gigas is 3 ft. long by a foot and half wide

It was also determined to be a hoax

I wrote a screenplay about it in film school

Good find Sara 😎👍

looks like the same book Obama used. ezcept Obama had the 'decency' to have the book turned the other way from the camera not showing the inverted crosses in the side. now they arwnt even hiding it. i watched live and saw the top too. so scary !

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

click the arrow on side of picture to slide to next photo