Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

WTF WHAT IS THIS?

Kuru's. Gene Decode said at the beginning of lock down, last yr, when they rescued the kids from central park when the empire state building was lit up RIG FOR RED, that, Trump intentionally SPIKED their adrenochrome supply with the actual covid that was "supposed" to have been given to US.... initially. Which was CV-17 with an HIV VARIANT in it. Wuhan was the biggest manufacturerer of adrenochrome to TRACK AND TRACE those who had contracted CV-17 now you know why all the stars were secretly signaling each other as well as announcing how THEY were the first to have contracted the virus, odd don't you think? Tom Hanks being the 1st to announce he had it, he was signaling the others NOT TO TAKE THE TAINTED ADRENOCHROME there is no cure for withdrawls from not taking it, and if they took the hydroxychloroquine it would kill them, from the increase of COPPER in the blood stream, Genius plan tracking them, sad part, the kids all ended up with CV-17 hence why we had to wear masks/quarantine

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MissQTAnon in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Miss *QT* Anon to her Publication

WERE CAN YOU GO LISTEN TO IT ??

*American PatriQt* 1A-2A *Trump Supporter* *1776 Restore the Republic* Abolish 1871 Act. *LUKE 8:17*

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Cirsten W. has all the interviews she has done with GENE... ugh, there are so many of them, not sure what number it is.... she's been banned from pretty much every single platform too. MAYBE SHE HAS THEM ALL........ on her UGETUBE Channel... Just the GENE DECODES interviews shes on number#35 or#36 and have patience.... Because I find she's not very tech savoy. That's putting it nicely. LMAO Also gene does interviews with both Snarky McAllister AND NOW.... Scott McKay Patriot street fighter. Both on Bitchute. If you need the channels DM ME I have no problem with that. https://ugetube.com/@cirstenw?page=videos

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Miss *QT* Anon to her Publication

wow, thank you for your post. I did not totally understand about the HDC accusations from Celebs, and I saw things about the coppe in the blood stream, but what you said really helps makes sense. I apprecaite it.

*American PatriQt* 1A-2A *Trump Supporter* *1776 Restore the Republic* Abolish 1871 Act. *LUKE 8:17*

KURU'S is what they end up with... shaking like that, from LONG TERM use of the adrenochrome. Over a lifetime.... they will develop pretty much MAD COWS DISEASE and shake .... which is called KURU'S and if you notice NANCY PELOSI shakes like this also... a lot of them do. Nasty people except their not people. Not the same has humans... draco race is different from what we are. In biblical times they referred to them as the serpent race - we have always been at war with them... V (the movie) wasn't a movie it was the truth. They always put the truth in the movies... devils advocate SAME.

Here on 3D earth plane - we have limited perception to what the eye can see draco race functions on a differnt plane of existence, 4D just because you can't SEE THEM doesn't mean they don't exist. They use the human vessels as an avatar consuming humans while using a human body.... but again, they are not human. This is why they do the things they do.... they have zero conscience, and do not have souls. They operate in survival mode only and will even eat their own. AND this is nothing new they have been doing this for EONS. We are in a war over who will win the earth - if people don't think we are in WW3 they can think again...they are convinced they were here long before humans were genetically engineered so they think they own us.

(2) Show this thread