Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

*American PatriQt* 1A-2A *Trump Supporter* *1776 Restore the Republic* Abolish 1871 Act. *LUKE 8:17*

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Kuru's. Gene Decode said at the beginning of lock down, last yr, when they rescued the kids from central park when the empire state building was lit up RIG FOR RED, that, Trump intentionally SPIKED their adrenochrome supply with the actual covid that was "supposed" to have been given to US.... initially. Which was CV-17 with an HIV VARIANT in it. Wuhan was the biggest manufacturerer of adrenochrome to TRACK AND TRACE those who had contracted CV-17 now you know why all the stars were secretly signaling each other as well as announcing how THEY were the first to have contracted the virus, odd don't you think? Tom Hanks being the 1st to announce he had it, he was signaling the others NOT TO TAKE THE TAINTED ADRENOCHROME there is no cure for withdrawls from not taking it, and if they took the hydroxychloroquine it would kill them, from the increase of COPPER in the blood stream, Genius plan tracking them, sad part, the kids all ended up with CV-17 hence why we had to wear masks/quarantine

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Miss *QT* Anon to her Publication

wow, thank you for your post. I did not totally understand about the HDC accusations from Celebs, and I saw things about the coppe in the blood stream, but what you said really helps makes sense. I apprecaite it.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Miss *QT* Anon to her Publication

WERE CAN YOU GO LISTEN TO IT ??

(2) Show this thread

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

That is the beginning of Kuru.... God's natural consequences for cannibalism🤬🤬🤬

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

or she is scared beyond belief and knows what is coming

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

i dont normally find pleasure in another's discomfort however in this case my feels are off the charts.....adrenochrome withdrawals are fun to watch

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

Droid malfunction... Please reboot immediately...🤣🤣🤣🤣