HERE WE GO! New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio calls on Gov. Andrew Cuomo to resign. “He can no longer serve as governor. It’s as simple as that," De Blazio

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Speaking Truth. Even if no one I know wants to hear it :)

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

i love it when they eat their own!

better men have quit for less.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

de blah blah can follow right behind him!

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

true Dick-blasio but u gotta go too.... u & schumer (n cuomo) are just as dirty & also contacts on Bidens chyna deal.... TREASON

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

De Blah Zero

Such a tall glass of useful#dolt

Blessed Christian, Wife, Mom & Grammy to 6. 🙏❤🇺🇲🌎 Pro-Trump, Pro-Life, Pro-Guns #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN

Please now let's do Gruesome Newsom!

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

Throwing him to the wolves! They don't need him anymore and they have to protect their own backsides for the nursing home deaths, sick, sad and depraved...this one is perhaps worse than Cuomo and that's saying something!

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

isn't that one of those "hi pot - i'm the kettle" statements....