Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I guess your gonna say Smartass Nana is on the loose today but I can not resist:

WHAT THE FOOK IS THAT!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

😱That is sad. One day she will wake up and wonder WTF did I do

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I thought that as well and wondered how much of it would be reversable. Nana has never really understood the tatoos ALL over like this either. For me it would be like saying I wanted to wear the same damn shirt everyday for the rest of my like! Hell no! No matter how much I liked the shirt!

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

That sounds very pretty, Nana is not against anyone that wants tatoos, I just dont understand whole body printings myself. It is a matter of personal taste it is up to anyone who wants them. I just think that the full body ones would be like wearing the same clothes everyday and I wouldnt personally like that. I dont usually judge what anyone else wants to look like, but this particular person appears to want to look like satan and I think there is something mentally wrong with this. Personal opinions tho.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread